Wednesday 6 December 2017

Moonrise mat

Yesterday was magical on several notes

And the night ended, for us, no less sublime.

We opened a book to begin our night

And

to found ourselves

craving to create a face out of shells;

inspired
by the book, ofcourse!

The shells we have

carry a piece of Dubai in them.
In them contain my childhood,

I tell the kid.

We tried several faces and ended up building a heart.

I closed the Ferrero Rocher box of preserved shells from the past,
curated into a heart.

We settled in our bed with the lights turned off.

Content.

I always count on the moonshine swelling
with its luminiscense.
Into our room.
Into our hearts.
So we be soul happy.

Last night, I noticed a silver drowning
of the moon
on our bedroom floor.

I called it the moonrise mat.

No comments:

Post a Comment